It was pretty interesting reading through some of the secrets that people had posted. I dont think i would ever post any of my secrets..i mean they're called secrets for a reason; it kind of defeats the whole purpose to post them and have millions of people reading them. It's still pretty cool though. I really liked the secret..."I never had a family of my own. Today i was invited to the annual family reunion of a girl i met on past secret. I have a family; a sister."
That must have been shocking for that person. I think i would have been speechless for days.
-Alissar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you have a secret that you can not tell anyone but you feel the need to get it off your chest this would be the great place to do it. No one will ever know who wrote it.
ReplyDeleteI thought that one was pretty cool too.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I would never send in a secret, but some people probably feel relieved when they post.
ReplyDelete